Jordan Gonzalez serves as Of Counsel to the Firm. He was raised in the border town of McAllen, Texas. After graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of Texas-Pan American with a degree in Political Science, Mr. Gonzalez obtained his law degree from the University of Houston Law Center as a Global Scholar Fellow. After five years of working as an immigration attorney, Mr. Gonzalez acquired a Master of Law in International Law, with a concentration in Human Rights, from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, in Geneva, Switzerland.
Mr. Gonzalez has developed legal experience in several areas of law, including preparing immigrant and nonimmigrant visa applications for entrepreneurs, businesses, families, and individuals, asylum, representation of employers with regulatory audits, and immigration litigation. Backed by an international background and his dedication to immigrants from all walks of life, he is ecstatic about providing the highest quality of service to the law firm and its clients.
- Oversee the preparation of a high volume of corporate immigrant (EB-1 A&C, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, and EB-5) and nonimmigrant visas (H, L, TN, O, B, E, F, J, and R).
- Aiding agricultural companies to sponsor H-2A agricultural labor from Mexico.
- Presented multiple administrative motions and appeals before USCIS.
- Representing corporate clients before the U.S. Department of Labor with respect to PERM filing and audits.
- Coordinating and preparing pleadings for federal court litigation to seek reversal of denied cases or prolonged immigration matters.
- Provided legal assistance for victims qualifying for U visas, naturalization, Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ), and related work authorization cases as a member of the University of Houston Law Center’s Immigration Clinic.
- Tried asylum case in San Antonio Immigration Court.
- Licensed to Practice Law-Texas
- The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, L.L.M 2022
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. 2017
- University of Rio Grande Valley, B.A. Political Science 2014