Gloria Longoria is employed as a paralegal who supports the Firm’s docket of cases in the California and Texas offices. Prior to joining Deason Law, Ms. Longoria developed several years of immigration experience as a paralegal with a local Houston-based immigration law firm. She is proficient and well-versed in multiple areas of the immigration and visa process, with a special focus on family-based immigration. At Deason Law, Ms. Longoria focuses her practice on business immigration, work visas, and continues to handle family-based petitions.
- Preparation, organization, and submission of TN visa applications on behalf of Deason corporate clientele.
- Preparation of family-based immigration cases, such as Form I-130 family petitions, Form I-485 adjustment of status petitions, and I-601 waivers.
- Preparation of application packets to assist clients present their petition for relief from deportation in the Immigration Courts
- Preparation of DACA cases.
- Handle immigrant visa processing with National Visa Center and U.S. Consulates to assists clients finalize their green card cases.
- Assist with in-person interpretations at USCIS and ICE Detention Facilities for attorneys and clients.
- GED 2014
- Associates Degree as Paralegal Assistant 2016.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice at the University of Houston.